Toploader ECO is your spraywasher, which is highly efficient and economical and contains a lot of standard equipment compared to other alternatives.
The ECO model is our standard spraywasher
which is produced in the same high quality as all our washing systems.
A simpler construction which contains a number of options to ensure the same washing result as our PRO models at a more attractive price.
The spraywasher is only available in one size, and is aimed mainly at maintenance and service.
- Filtration system
- Automatic water filling
- Automatic chemical dosing
- Extraction fan
- Integrated stainless steel coarse filter
- Stainless steel baskets and fixtures
- Digital control panel
Who uses this product?
- Workshop and maintenanceThis is one of our favorite products for truck mechanics, car and motorcycle mechanics and workshops working with service and maintenance. Both sink washers and ultrasonic cleaners are typically used in workshops.
- Metal industryThis solution is suitable for companies within turning, milling, stamping and other processing in the metal industry to remove oil, cooling lubricants, grease, polishing paste, soot and metal shavings and ensure a consistently high quality in the surface.
Produced with a stainless steel cabinet, tank cover, electrical cabinet, pumps and heating elements.
Used for protection of heating elements and stainless steel pump.
The spraywasher is produced in accordance with the European Machine Directive.
The motordriven rotation ensures reliable cleaning results every time regardless of the geometry and size of the parts.
It is prepared for oil skimmer, automatic water filling, extraction fan and filtration system.
Adjustable stainless steel machine feet, and can also be supplied on wheels.
Simple and reliable user-interface that makes it easy to operate.
Produced with a high flow spraying system combining flat-jet nozzles and point nozzles from all angles inside the machine.
A stainless steel basket is included, and specially designed baskets are available upon request.
|Model||AT 750 ECO|
|Basket size||Ø750 mm|
|Cleaning height max.||540 mm|
|Weight capacity max.||150 kg|
|Pump flow||250 l/min|
|Pump pressure||2.4 – 3.2 bar|
|Power supply||32 A|
|Heating effect||9000 W|
|Temperature||20 – 60 °C|