This is our spraywasher for heavy-duty items with a manual frontloading system which also works as a loading and an unloading table.
The spraywasher AFL-model is the ideal solution for repair shops, tool cleaning and large workpieces after processing. It is available in four different sizes and the compact design with the front door makes it a good choice for smaller workshops and productions with a low ceiling. The machine is delivered with a user-friendly Schneider PLC including 5.7″ color touch screen.
|Standard modules:||Additional options:|
Who uses this product?
- Workshop and maintenanceThis is one of our favorite products for truck mechanics, car and motorcycle mechanics and workshops working with service and maintenance. Both sink washers and ultrasonic cleaners are typically used in workshops.
- The aviation industryThe aviation industry has high cleanliness requirements and, like the car industry, we work with large series where this type of washing system or ultrasonic cleaner is most often the right solution.
- Molding toolsRegardless of whether we are talking about stamping tools or plastic moulding, the tools must be cleaned in connection with maintenance, and we have supplied countless washing systems of this type for this.
- Metal industryThis solution is suitable for companies within turning, milling, stamping and other processing in the metal industry to remove oil, cooling lubricants, grease, polishing paste, soot and metal shavings and ensure a consistently high quality in the surface.
- AutomotiveThis washing plant is very popular for tasks in the automotive industry and has been developed for both large and small production lines, depending on your needs.
The spraywasher is produced in a complete stainless steel construction with stainless steel tank, cabinet, lid, heating elements and basket.
For safeguarding the pump against a low water level.
Vanddrevet roterende dysesystem der spuler emnerne fra alle sider som er nemt at vedligeholde.
The spraywasher is placed on adjustable stainless steel machine feet, and can also be aquired with tranportation wheels.
The frontloaders are noise- and heat insulated (only the DF-series)
It is prepared for oil skimmer, automatic water filling, extraction fan and filtration system.
The spraywasher is produced in accordance with the European Machine Directive.
User-friendly operation with a nice color screen that gives the user a wide range of options, such as a week clock for setting the heat.
The washing system is produced at our factory in Jægerspris, Denmark, where they are made from scratch.
The spraywasher is available in both standard and customized sizes depending on the tasks.
Includies a stainless intermediate base with 1000µ stainless coarse filter
|Model||AFL 800||AFL 1000||AFL 1200||AFL 1400|
|Volume||300 L||400 L||500 L||600 L|
|Basket size||Ø800 mm||Ø1000 mm||Ø1200 mm||Ø1400 mm|
|Cleaning height max.||600 mm||700 or 1000 mm||800 mm or 1000 mm||800 mm or 1000 mm|
|Weight capacity max.||400 kg||400 kg||500 kg||500 kg|
|Temperature||20 – 85 °C||20 – 85 °C||20 – 85 °C||20 – 85 °C|
|Heating effect||9000 W||9000 W||18000 W||18000 W|
|Pump flow||250 l/min||250 l/min||250 l/min||300 l/min|
|Pump pressure||2.5 – 4.0 bar||2.5 – 4.0 bar||2.5 – 4.0 bar||2.5 – 4.0 bar|
|Machine weight||600 kg||750 kg||830 kg||950 kg|
|Power supply||32 A||32 A||50 A||50 A|