CURATECH SP 6620
The product is used for degreasing items after curing and processing in a washing machine or ultrasonic cleaner. This product is extremely effective and highly demulsifying which is necessary to remove curing oil. It has really good demulsifying properties that can easily separate the oil from the washing water and ensures that your washing system will give good results over several months, which all contribute to making this soap unique. Silicate-free products which leaves the surface beautiful and shiny. The product contains stron rust protection and is foam-free. Please note that the product can be used for all metals and is biodegradable.
- Workshop and maintenanceThis is one of our favorite products for truck mechanics, car and motorcycle mechanics and workshops working with service and maintenance. Both sink washers and ultrasonic cleaners are typically used in workshops.
- Wind PowerVi er specialister i vaskeanlæg til vindindustrien og vores løsninger er nok en af de mest udbredte i Danmark til rensning af emner i forbindelse med produktion af vinger, naceller og lignende. Denne løsning er meget populær i denne branche.
- The aviation industryThe aviation industry has high cleanliness requirements and, like the car industry, we work with large series where this type of washing system or ultrasonic cleaner is most often the right solution.
- Plastic industrySuitable for companies in the processing of plastic parts, where you often meet the same requirements as in the metal industry and oil, cooling lubricants and plastic shavings are not accepted at the same time as high demands on the surface.
- Molding toolsRegardless of whether we are talking about stamping tools or plastic moulding, the tools must be cleaned in connection with maintenance, and we have supplied countless washing systems of this type for this.
- Metal industryThis solution is suitable for companies within turning, milling, stamping and other processing in the metal industry to remove oil, cooling lubricants, grease, polishing paste, soot and metal shavings and ensure a consistently high quality in the surface.
- AutomotiveThis washing plant is very popular for tasks in the automotive industry and has been developed for both large and small production lines, depending on your needs.
Steel, cast iron, stainless, plastic