It is essential for filter systems and central systems to have the right machine connection which ensures fast and gentle transport of the cooling lubricant and process fluid to filter system.
If you don’t invest in the right machine connection, you risk that the filter system will never be able to remove partocles, shavings and impurities from the process fluid, since they remain in circulation on the processing machine, the washing system or similar.Our unique self-developed machine connections ensure that you will get the best solution where cooling lubricants and process fluid are returned to your filter system.
The machine connection includes a stainless conical pump vessel, level sensor, electric control and frequency-regulated powerful pump developed to transport dirty liquids with chips both short and long distances.Contact us for more information about our 2 types of machine connection and find out which solutions suits your needs.
- Self-cleaning pump tub
- Gentle handling of the liquid
- Adjustable high flow capacity and pressure
- Can be used fir almost all types of liquid
- Fast service and installation with our own people
See video of machine connection in action under “Masterclean central system”
- WastewaterOur filter systems are used for the treatment of waste water in the municipal sector and are ideal for pre-treatment of waste water and process fluids before ultrafiltration etc.
- Plastic industrySuitable for companies in the processing of plastic parts, where you often meet the same requirements as in the metal industry and oil, cooling lubricants and plastic shavings are not accepted at the same time as high demands on the surface.
- Metal industryThis solution is suitable for companies within turning, milling, stamping and other processing in the metal industry to remove oil, cooling lubricants, grease, polishing paste, soot and metal shavings and ensure a consistently high quality in the surface.
Our machine connection is designed to be implemented on almost all processing machines, process plants and washing plants.
Our employees have more than 25 years of experience with installation of central systems and machine connections on-site.
The machine connections have been developed to handle almost all types of dirt, regardless of whether we are talking about metal or plastic shavings, solid particles, general impurities, hair, fats, oil etc.
We assist you with determining the right flow and adjust the connection to your application.
|MACHINE CONNECTION CA||MACHINE CONNECTION DIR|