Mobile filter unit
A Mobile Filter Unit can easily be moved to and between the individual machines in a production. It is easy to connect and operate. With the Mobile Filter Unit we separate waste oil and particles from process fluids.
With a Mobile Filter Unit filtration is easy, mobile and efficient. The Mobile Filter Unit consists of a compact filter, as well as an oil separator and can filter both particles and oils from process fluids in one operation. The Mobile Filter Unit contains many of the functions included in a centralized system – united in a smaller and mobile version.
Additionally to the oil separator and band filter, the Mobile Filter Unit is equipped with a return pump, control cabinet, suction- and return hose and a canister for tramp oil collection.
FILCO Mobile Filter Unit is equipped with:
- Mobile filter wagon with tank
- Oil separator os-Q2
- KF-250 compact band filter
- Control cabinet
- Height adjustable pump vessel with Brinkmann pump to suck from the machine tank
2 m suction hose and 2 m return hose
- Process fluid
- Water treatment
- WastewaterOur filter systems are used for the treatment of waste water in the municipal sector and are ideal for pre-treatment of waste water and process fluids before ultrafiltration etc.
- Plastic industrySuitable for companies in the processing of plastic parts, where you often meet the same requirements as in the metal industry and oil, cooling lubricants and plastic shavings are not accepted at the same time as high demands on the surface.
- Metal industryThis solution is suitable for companies within turning, milling, stamping and other processing in the metal industry to remove oil, cooling lubricants, grease, polishing paste, soot and metal shavings and ensure a consistently high quality in the surface.
Separation of waste oil and particles from process fluids with a mobile filter unit.
The oil separator ensures continuous draining of oils.
Easy to adjust and connect to different machines.
The Mobile Filter Unit is produced in Denmark in conformity with the EU Machinery Directive.
Due to our efficient compact filter, we extend the durability of the emulsion, by removing unwanted particles.
Efficient separation of oils and unwanted particles extends the life span of the process fluid and lowers costs.
Produced in AISI 304 / EN 1.4301.
|Model||Mobile filter Unit|
|Flow capacity||50 l/min|
|Power supply||3x400v + N + PE – 50 Hz|
|Control current||24 VDC|