CURATECH SP 339
The product has been specially developed for the Railway sector and maintenance workshops with very demanding tasks where oil, soot and fat residues are burned into the surface. The chemistry is low-foaming and contains a temporary corrosion protection. It can be used for all metals and does not damage aluminium. It is also very good for maintenance in machine shops and the like for engine parts, pistons, brake components etc.
- Workshop and maintenanceThis is one of our favorite products for truck mechanics, car and motorcycle mechanics and workshops working with service and maintenance. Both sink washers and ultrasonic cleaners are typically used in workshops.
- Wind PowerVi er specialister i vaskeanlæg til vindindustrien og vores løsninger er nok en af de mest udbredte i Danmark til rensning af emner i forbindelse med produktion af vinger, naceller og lignende. Denne løsning er meget populær i denne branche.
- The aviation industryThe aviation industry has high cleanliness requirements and, like the car industry, we work with large series where this type of washing system or ultrasonic cleaner is most often the right solution.
- Molding toolsRegardless of whether we are talking about stamping tools or plastic moulding, the tools must be cleaned in connection with maintenance, and we have supplied countless washing systems of this type for this.
- Metal industryThis solution is suitable for companies within turning, milling, stamping and other processing in the metal industry to remove oil, cooling lubricants, grease, polishing paste, soot and metal shavings and ensure a consistently high quality in the surface.
- AutomotiveThis washing plant is very popular for tasks in the automotive industry and has been developed for both large and small production lines, depending on your needs.
All metals, plastics, glass, ceramics
Emulsion, oil, grease, soot