High performance chemicals designed for Industrial cleaning systems.
Workshop cleaners are very similar to degreasing chemicals. However, workshop cleaners are more universal and less gentle to the surface of the item. Thus, workshop cleaners are often more powerful making them appropriate for the removal of more intractable stains such as burnt oil. Workshop cleaners often include corrosion protection.
Why to use our products?
- Designed for automatic cleaning systems
- Environmental bio-degradable products
- Tailored cleaning process with ANMASI cleaning chemicals
- Low consumption and temperature
Who uses this product?
- Plastic industryEfficiently removes plastic chips, oils and contaminants from process fluids used in machining centers. We are using specially designed systems for handling the plastic residues, which is very important to ensure high quality filtration.
- Metal industryTurning, milling, stamping and other machining processes in the metal industry uses this cleaning system with great success to clean oils, grease, lubricants, metal chips etc.
- Metal industryEfficiently removes metal chips, oils and contaminants from process fluids used in machining centers. Its possible to filtrate both oils and water-based lubricants.
But the most important part is, we are not here to sell you chemicals. We are here to make sure your using the right ones with our cleaning systems to ensure you the best quality cleaning and lowest consumption.
Basically, it’s about focusing on the process instead of just the product, because we are looking at the chemicals and cleaning systems as a single related entity.
|1000132||Curatech TA 280||High alkaline cleaner with silicate||X||X||X||X||X||X||50 – 70°C||11.2||5 – 8 %||DOWNLOAD|
|1000131||Curatech TA 278G||High alkaline cleaner with silicate||X||X||X||50 – 70°C||12.0||3 – 5 %||DOWNLOAD|
|1000499||Curatech SP 6660||Mildly alkaline with corrosion inhibitor||X||X||X||X||X||X||45 – 70°C||8.6||3 – 5 %||DOWNLOAD|
|1000134||Curatech AB 1333||Ultrasonic cleaning product||X||X||X||X||X||X||50 – 70°C||11.4||5 – 8 %||DOWNLOAD|