RELIABLE HEAVY DUTY SPRAYWASHERS
This is our spray washing system which is highly efficient and includes a lot of standard options. Its very user-friendly and can be operated by crane.
The PRO model is our highly efficient spray washing system with toploading. It is manufactured of high quality materials and is popular for many applications such as: Parts after machining, workshops, tools cleaning, maintenance, robot cells etc.
|Available modules:||Available options:|
Who uses this product?
- Wind Power industryWe are specialists in cleaning systems for wind power industry. This cleaning system is widely used within the wind power industry in manufacturing of blades, nacelles, gears etc.
- Metal industryTurning, milling, stamping and other machining processes in the metal industry uses this cleaning system with great success to clean oils, grease, lubricants, metal chips etc.
- Metal industryEfficiently removes metal chips, oils and contaminants from process fluids used in machining centers. Its possible to filtrate both oils and water-based lubricants.
- Automotive industryThis cleaning system is very popular for applications within the automotive industry, and suitable for large manufacturing outputs and lean production.
- Aerospace industrySimilar to the automotive industry, aerospace demands precision cleaning, and at large outputs. For these requirements the cleaning system here is the most common solution depending on the application.
The spraywasher is produced in a complete stainless steel construction with stainless steel tank, cabinet, lid, heating elements and basket.
For safeguarding the pump against a low water level.
The spraywasher is produced following the European machine directive.
The spraywasher has water-powered rotating basket as a standard, and is also available with motorized basket.
The spraywasher is prepared for ventilation.
The spraywasher is placed on adjustable stainless steel machine feet, and can also be aquired with tranportation wheels.
The spraywasher has a easy and swift userinterface that makes it easy to install extra options later on.
|Model||AT 750 PRO||AT 900 PRO||AT 1150 PRO|
|Volume||150 L||250 L||400 L|
|Basket size||Ø750 mm||Ø900 mm||Ø1150 mm|
|Cleaning height max.||540 mm||540 mm||540 mm|
|Weight capacity max.||200 kg||200 kg||300 kg|
|Pump flow||250 l/min||250 l/min||280 l/min|
|Pump pressure||2.4 – 3.2 bar||2.4 – 3.2 bar||3.0 – 4.5 bar|
|Heating effect||9000 W||9000 W||9000 W|
|Temperature||20 – 60 °C||20 – 60 °C||20 – 60 °C|
|Power supply||32 A||32 A||32 A|