RELIABLE HEAVY DUTY SPRAYWASHERS
This is our spray washing system which is highly efficient and economic and includes a lot of standard equipment which makes it very attractive.
The ECO model of our standard spray washing system is produced in the same high quality as all of our spray washers.
It has a more simple construction and includes several options to ensure the same cleaning results as our PRO models.
The spraywasher is only available in one size, and it is aimed at low cost operations, mainly related to maintenance and service
- Filtration system
- Automatic water filling
- Automatic chemical dosing
- Extraction fan
- Integrated stainless steel coarse filter
- Stainless steel baskets and fixtures
- Digital control panel.
Who uses this product?
- WorkshopsService, maintenance and repair of trucks, cars, bikes, tools or similar tasks benefits greatly from this type of cleaning system, which is very common for this application.
- Metal industryEfficiently removes metal chips, oils and contaminants from process fluids used in machining centers. Its possible to filtrate both oils and water-based lubricants.
Produced with a stainless steel cabinet, tank cover, electrical cabinet, pumps and heating elements.
Used for protection of heating elements and stainless steel pump.
The spraywasher is produced in accordance with the European Machine Directive.
The motordriven rotation ensures reliable cleaning results every time regardless of the geometry and size of the parts.
It is prepared for oil skimmer, automatic water filling, extraction fan and filtration system.
Adjustable stainless steel machine feet, and can also be supplied on wheels.
Simple and reliable user-interface that makes it easy to operate.
Produced with a high flow spraying system combining flat-jet nozzles and point nozzles from all angles inside the machine.
A stainless steel basket is included, and specially designed baskets are available upon request.
|Model||AT 750 ECO|
|Basket size||Ø750 mm|
|Cleaning height max.||540 mm|
|Weight capacity max.||150 kg|
|Pump flow||250 l/min|
|Pump pressure||2.4 – 3.2 bar|
|Power supply||32 A|
|Heating effect||9000 W|
|Temperature||20 – 60 °C|