Innovative high-quality oilseparator constructed in stainless steel. The oilseparator is designe with a four-chamber labyrint system which ensures efficient separation of the oils.
This gives the process fluid optimal conditions for separation the oils which are removed from the tank units using a highly-efficient suction head. This ensures that the process fluids are always free of unwanted oils which can affect operation and process fluid life-cycle.
- Tank units from washing systems
- Machining centers
- Process fluid tanks
- Waste water treatment
Who uses this product?
- Waste water treatmentThe filtration systems are widely used for waste water treatment within the communal sector, and is often implemented into the waste water treatment lines as a significant part of pre-filtration process of coarse particles.
- Process water recyclingIt’s important at large production plants to have efficient recycling of the process fluids to lower cost, and improve process reliability, and the filtration systems are widely used for this in the pharmaceutical- and food industry.
- Plastic industryEfficiently removes plastic chips, oils and contaminants from process fluids used in machining centers. We are using specially designed systems for handling the plastic residues, which is very important to ensure high quality filtration.
- Metal industryEfficiently removes metal chips, oils and contaminants from process fluids used in machining centers. Its possible to filtrate both oils and water-based lubricants.
The oilskimmer has a strong construction made of stainless steel grade: AISI 304.
The oilseparator has a four-chamber labyrint system, which means the process fluids has more than 20 minutes inside the labyrint for oilseparaton.
The specially developed piston pump ensures high efficiency removal of oils using a suction head in the tank unit.
The oilseparator has a simple design which makes its very user- and maintenance friendly.
The oilseparator is manufactured according to the European machine directive.
Compact and flexible solution which can be used stationary and as a mobile unit. The oilseparator only needs a single-phase plug.
The efficient separation ensures that your process fluids and oils are being separated completely during the process.
The OS-Q2 oilseparator from ensures continuous draining of oils around-the-clock.
Efficient separation of oils extends the life-cycle of the process fluids and lowers costs.
|Flow capacity||180 l/hour||180 l/hour|
|Electrical connection||3×230/400V, 50 hz.||3×230/400V, 50 hz.|
|Length||305 mm||500 mm|
|Width||260 mm||600 mm|
|Height||400 mm||470 mm|
|Weight||7 kg||20 kg|