RELIABLE HEAVY DUTY SPRAYWASHERS
This is our spray washer for heavy-duty parts with a manual frontloading system which also works as a loading and an unloading table.
The spraywasher AFL-type is the ideal solution for repair workshops, tools cleaning and large parts after CNC machining.
It is very easy to operate, and is available in four different sizes. The compact design makes it a good choice for smaller workshops and for production facilities with a low ceiling.
|Available modules:||Extra options:|
Who uses this product?
- WorkshopsService, maintenance and repair of trucks, cars, bikes, tools or similar tasks benefits greatly from this type of cleaning system, which is very common for this application.
- Molding and toolingWhether you’re working with Injection molding tools or stamping tools, they need to be cleaned as a part of maintenance and service during production. Read more about this product, which is very common for exactly this application.
- Metal industryEfficiently removes metal chips, oils and contaminants from process fluids used in machining centers. Its possible to filtrate both oils and water-based lubricants.
- Automotive industryThis cleaning system is very popular for applications within the automotive industry, and suitable for large manufacturing outputs and lean production.
- Aerospace industrySimilar to the automotive industry, aerospace demands precision cleaning, and at large outputs. For these requirements the cleaning system here is the most common solution depending on the application.
The spraywasher is produced in a complete stainless steel construction with stainless steel tank, cabinet, lid, heating elements and basket.
For safeguarding the pump against a low water level.
The spraywasher has a effective 3-point spraying system through a stainless steel lance with high pressure and flow rate.
The spraywasher is placed on adjustable stainless steel machine feet, and can also be aquired with tranportation wheels.
The frontloaders are noise- and heat insulated (only the DF-series)
The spraywasher is prepared for ventilation.
Stainless steel rotating spray system for efficient cleaning from top, bottom and sides.
The spraywasher is produced following the European machine directive.
Touchpanel with soft-touch buttons and digital tempature view
The spraywasher has build-in coarse filtration on water running to the tank unit.
|Model||AFL 800||AFL 1000||AFL 1200||AFL 1400|
|Volume||300 L||400 L||500 L||600 L|
|Basket size||Ø800 mm||Ø1000 mm||Ø1200 mm||Ø1400 mm|
|Cleaning height max.||600 mm||700 or 1000 mm||800 mm or 1000 mm||800 mm or 1000 mm|
|Weight capacity max.||400 kg||400 kg||500 kg||500 kg|
|Temperature||20 – 85 °C||20 – 85 °C||20 – 85 °C||20 – 85 °C|
|Heating effect||9000 W||9000 W||18000 W||18000 W|
|Pump flow||250 l/min||250 l/min||250 l/min||300 l/min|
|Pump pressure||2.5 – 4.0 bar||2.5 – 4.0 bar||2.5 – 4.0 bar||2.5 – 4.0 bar|
|Machine weigth||600 kg||750 kg||830 kg||950 kg|
|Power supply||32 A||32 A||63 A||63 A|