Bandfilter Endless TME
High quality band filter designed for large volumes and heavy-duty contamination, it made for coarse filtration and is with a endless-band system. This means the bandfilter is not using filter paper for the filtration process, but instead a conveyor which is self-cleaning by either using a brush or high-pressure air.
- Stainless steel support frame
- Tank units
- Available in AISI 316 L
Who uses this product?
- Waste water treatmentThe filtration systems are widely used for waste water treatment within the communal sector, and is often implemented into the waste water treatment lines as a significant part of pre-filtration process of coarse particles.
- Process water recyclingIt’s important at large production plants to have efficient recycling of the process fluids to lower cost, and improve process reliability, and the filtration systems are widely used for this in the pharmaceutical- and food industry.
- Plastic industryEfficiently removes plastic chips, oils and contaminants from process fluids used in machining centers. We are using specially designed systems for handling the plastic residues, which is very important to ensure high quality filtration.
- Metal industryEfficiently removes metal chips, oils and contaminants from process fluids used in machining centers. Its possible to filtrate both oils and water-based lubricants.
Produced with a stainless-steel frame, cabinet and conveyor which makes it ideal for most applications.
It is including electric control box for the sensors, gearmotor and alarms
The hydrostatic band filter is produced in accordance with the European Machine Directive.
It’s designed with a deep-bed construction which causes hydrostatic pressure to build up and efficiently filtrate the medium.
The self-cleaning conveyor system is using either brushes or high-pressure air to continuously remove the contamination from the band. The system is almost maintenance free.
Its with chain-conveyor construction with a fine-mesh band which is filtrating the fluids during the process. Its very good for heavy-duty contamination.
Its with integrated overflow channel to avoid the process fluids reaching a too high level
Secures reliable distribution of the process fluids inside the bandfilter.
|Model||TME 40||TME 80||TME 180||TME 240||TME 360||TME 550|
|Flow capacity||216 l/min||450 l/min||1000 l/min||1500 l/min||2000 l/min||3000 l/min|
|Protection grade||IP 54||IP 54||IP 54||IP 54||IP 54||IP 54|
|Control voltage||24 VDC||24 VDC||24 VDC||24 VDC||24 VDC||24 VDC|
|Electric connection||3×230/400V – 50 hz.||3×230/400V – 50 hz.||3×230/400V – 50 hz.||3×230/400V – 50 hz.||3×230/400V – 50 hz.||3×230/400V – 50 hz.|
|Filter area||0,4 m2||0,8 m2||1,8 m2||2,4 m2||3,6 m2||5,5 m2|